Thank you for your continued support and interest in Green Door Gourmet! It is our pledge to provide you with the absolute best of the field in your CSA boxes. Remember, our CSA is different than most. It is very simple and here's how it works.
- Sign up to receive Green Door Gourmet's "Dishing the Dirt" newsletter - our blog keeping you up to date on stories from the farm and a link to order your box.
- When you get your e-newsletter, Check out the list of items included in the produce box, plus any featured item "add-ons" from co-op [link to co-op page] members and artisan producers. To reserve your CSA box, you must submit your order by Friday at 12 noon. All other vendor orders must be placed by Thursday noon. Again, you will find the contents of the box for the week in the weekly Dishing the Dirt email. If you are not signed up, Click here
- Determine which box size you would like for the week, and submit your order on the E-Market page of our website. Your box is ordered! You will receive a confirmation at the email you provided of all items ordered. Pick up your purchase Saturdays between 9am and 3pm at the farm market, 7011 River Road Pike in Nashville. Look for our red farm gates!
A few additional rules about your order....
- If you do not want a box, DO NOT REPLY. It is that simple!
- Please also stay and enjoy a fun time visiting our farm and market. SOME ITEMS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN SMALL PRODUCTION WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THE ON-FARM MARKET, NOT ONLINE.
- If you cannot make pick-up due to unavoidable circumstances, PLEASE CALL 615-429-1712 before 8 A.M. on Saturday so we can return the produce as market available for the day--otherwise you are still responsible to pay for the box. -Repeated cancellations will result in not being allowed participation in the program. You WILL be responsible for the purchase of ANY add on items ordered, even if you cancel your box. These items will already be "sold" at the time of order and are non-refundable.
- Green Door Gourmet is not responsible for product once it leaves the farm. Please check your order BEFORE you leave, and we suggest you bring an insulated bag should you have a long drive or other stops before heading home to preserve the integrity of your purchases.
- We will do everything in our power to have your order complete and ready when you arrive. We will endeavor to email you in case of substitution to the box, but Green Door reserves the right to make modifications depending on growing season and availability.
- Please arrive for pick up on farm by 2:45 PM, especially if you want to shop and enjoy a walk about the farm. We will begin packing up the market at 3PM promptly. The gates will be locked BY 3PM. Please help us stay on schedule by picking up in a timely manner within Market Hours .