CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
Thank you for your continued support and interest in Green Door Gourmet! It is our pledge to provide you with the absolute best in our direct from the field produce boxes. The Green Door Gourmet's Community Supported Agricultural Program is different than most; it is very simple, and here is how it works:
- Sign up to receive "Dishing the Dirt" our newsletter keeping you up to date on stories from the farm and a link to order your box.
A few additional notes about your order....
- We typically send out our CSA ordering email on Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. This will contain the link you need to order the box. We also send out a "reminder" email (also containing the csa order link) on fridays.
- If you do not want a box, DO NOT REPLY. It is that simple!
- Please also stay and enjoy a fun time visiting our farm and market.
- If you cannot make pick-up due to unavoidable circumstances, PLEASE CALL 615-429-1712 before 8 A.M. on Saturday so we can return the produce as market available for the day
- Green Door Gourmet is not responsible for product once it leaves the farm. Please check your order BEFORE you leave, and we suggest you bring an insulated bag should you have a long drive or other stops before heading home to preserve the integrity of your purchases.
- Please arrive for pick up on farm by 2:30 PM, especially if you want to shop and enjoy a walk about the farm. We will begin packing up the market at 3PM promptly. The gates will be locked BY 3PM. Please help us stay on schedule by picking up in a timely manner within Market Hours.