End of Summer Sunflower Walk
Time & Location
5:30-7:30pm | Sunflower fields are open daylight hours only. Please arrive well before sunset if you plan to visit the fields.
- $5 per person
- FREE for kids 5 and under
Walk to Sunflower Fields
- Check in at our on-farm market to purchase your $5 sunflower ticket
- We've opened a new field of sunflowers on the farm! However, we are unable to offer an adjacent parking option. Parking will be at our on-farm market and tickets will include a 5 minute walk to the fields.
- Please wear appropriate clothing & comfortable footwear to the farm
Rules & Safety Policies
- No outside food or beverage. We will have soups, salads, sandwiches, and more available for purchase in our on-farm market as well as a cash bar.
- We charge for professional photoshoots! Feel free to take casual photos and videos of the fields, but please respect our request of no professional photoshoots or photography for this event.
- Do your part in the conservation effort and please pick up your trash!
- Limit bug spray use to designated areas
- No smoking on the property
- Please stay in designated areas
- On-farm speed limit is 5mph as there are children and farm animals present
- No pets allowed
- If you do not adhere to these policies, you may be asked to leave