Mint Julep Cocktail Class with Sylvia!
Time & Location
A mint julep is traditionally made with mint leaf, bourbon, simple syrup, and crushed ice. Typically, spearmint is the mint of choice used in Southern states.
This class will teach you everything you need to know about the mint julep cocktail and how to make your own!
Included in the class:
- A hands-on demonstration of how to make both the iconic Mint Julep as well as a fun, modern version of the drink
- A perennial spearmint plant for your garden so you can enjoy years of Mint Juleps in the future!
- Paired Southern food classics to accompany your Juleps
- Fun with Sylvia Ganier and the Green Door Gourmet team!
- Sold OutMint Julep Cocktail Party!$25$250$0