"Spectacular" Fine Wine Tasting Event
Time & Location
Join us for a “Spectacular” evening as we salute some of Wine Spectator Magazine’s best of the year! When you arrive, you will check in at the Grand Barn where you will be greeted with a glass of sparkling wine alongside an artisanal cheese board. Enjoy delicious lobster rolls hand prepared by our farm chef, Richard Jones. Filled with fresh lobster and rich avocado, these buttery Boston rolls will be paired with a chilled glass of Beringer Luminus Chardonnay. Following the first course, we will meander to a cozy autumn bonfire fueled by organic farm wood and provided Wine Spectator magazines. Highly rated wines will continue to flow in the Cottage including Etude, Penfolds, Hewitt, and BV. Fine wines will be paired with delicious courses of wild mushroom vol-au-vent, pan-roasted hibiscus duck breast, grilled Certified Angus Beef topped with herb butter, and glazed emu meatloaf with blue cheese.
Included in your ticket:
- glass of sparkling wine on arrival followed by a tasting of Wine Spectator’s 90+ point rated wines
- guided tasting by Treasury Wine experts
- food pairings with each course hand prepared by our on-site Chef Richard Jones including wild mushroom vol-au-vent, pan-roasted duck breast, lobster rolls, grilled Certified Angus Beef with herb butter, and glazed emu meatloaf with blue cheese
- a beautiful autumn bonfire
*as this is a paired Chef’s tasting, Green Door Gourmet will not be able to accommodate all food allergies.
- Spectacular Fine Wine Tasting$150$1500$0