Sunflower Trail Excursion - Tickets for Sale at the Door!
Time & Location
8-11am | Sunflower fields are open daylight hours only. Please arrive well before sunset if you plan to visit the fields.
- $5 entry fee per person
- FREE for kids 5 and under
- Free parking at our main entrance requires a trail hike of 1.3 miles that includes a steep hill and uneven field terrain. Please wear appropriate clothing & footwear and be prepared for rain. Sandals are not field appropriate.
- Optional $20 conservation parking pass available for riverfront spots adjacent to sunflower fields. All parking pass holders will receive a handful of wildflower seeds for re-seeding a designated area of the Cumberland River basin and creating a habitat for our pollinator friends! Parking pass holders will also have an opportunity to leave their mark on a sunflower conservation mural dedicated to those who took part in this effort.
Harvest Your Own Sunflowers
Visit our sunflower cutting station in the fields! Flowers are $2 per stem (CASH ONLY) and clippers will be provided. Limited pre-cut sunflower bunches will also be available for purchase in the store.
Rules & Safety Policies
- No outside food or beverage. We will have soups, salads, sandwiches, and more available for purchase in our on-farm market as well as a cash bar in the fields and our air conditioned Grand Barn.
- We charge for professional photoshoots! Feel free to take casual photos and videos of the fields, but please respect our request of no professional photoshoots or photography for this event.
- Do your part in the conservation effort and please pick up your trash!
- Limit bug spray use to designated area s
- No smoking on the property
- Please stay in designated areas
- On-farm speed limit is 5mph as there are children and farm animals present
- No pets allowed
- If you do not adhere to these policies, you may be asked to leave